Welcome!

I hope this blog will encourage and equip you to be a wise steward of your time and resources. As I hunt for deals, I will be sure to pass on all the great ones I find. Of course you're not obligated, but if anything interests you, I would greatly appreciate your click through my links as this helps to support the work of Joyful Journeys. Happy saving!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Emory!

Last night the three of us made our way over to Emory for a "Graduate Students with Children Dinner" on campus. It was a neat opportunity to meet other people going through the same things that we are. Lots of kids! Wow, we had no idea. I learned about some new parks we'll have to explore soon. Anyway, while we were on campus I decided to take some pictures to give you an idea of what the place looks like. I didn't get everything because the campus is HUGE, but this will at least give you an idea.

On the "Quad"...


A museum on the Quad.
A small library on campus. There's another one that is 5 stories tall!
The Performing Arts building...
Part of the School of Business...


1 comment:

Heather L. said...

Thanks for the pictures. It helps to give me an idea of where you are and what things look like. It's a whole new adventure, isn't it!?