Welcome!

I hope this blog will encourage and equip you to be a wise steward of your time and resources. As I hunt for deals, I will be sure to pass on all the great ones I find. Of course you're not obligated, but if anything interests you, I would greatly appreciate your click through my links as this helps to support the work of Joyful Journeys. Happy saving!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Some Fall Pictures

Well, I'm way behind in my blogging, and I really need to do a blog about Andy's wedding... But until I can catch up, I'm posting a few recent pictures.

This is on Emory's campus. We went for a concert one Sunday afternoon.

He LOVES to ride on daddy's shoulders...


Joel's first go at a graham cracker! Yum!!!

He has two teeth on the top and two on the bottom...









1 comment:

Jess said...

oh my...what a stinkin' cutie!! awww...her is getting so big! And I love his teethies! Graham crackers are the best. Does he love them? I need to call and talk to you so I can hear you voice...I miss it. Lots. Love you!