Welcome!

I hope this blog will encourage and equip you to be a wise steward of your time and resources. As I hunt for deals, I will be sure to pass on all the great ones I find. Of course you're not obligated, but if anything interests you, I would greatly appreciate your click through my links as this helps to support the work of Joyful Journeys. Happy saving!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Day in Lake Geneva, WI

Today Joel and I had an unexpected, but very FUN trip to Lake Geneva, WI to see my grandma and two great-aunts. They were vacationing for the week at a resort, and Joel and I, along with my mom, Aaron, Adam, Alec, and Abby went to spend the afternoon with them. We had a lovely visit, laughed a ton, and I especially enjoyed getting to "show off" Joel to my great aunt from CA, who had not yet met him.





1 comment:

Rachael said...

Hey Todd and Andria! It was great to talk with you, Todd. Great pics. and super cute boy. The blog will help us keep track of your travels. You can visit us here: http://crosbeans.blogspot.com/

Daniel