Welcome!

I hope this blog will encourage and equip you to be a wise steward of your time and resources. As I hunt for deals, I will be sure to pass on all the great ones I find. Of course you're not obligated, but if anything interests you, I would greatly appreciate your click through my links as this helps to support the work of Joyful Journeys. Happy saving!

Monday, June 9, 2008

Memorial Day!

After church on Memorial Day weekend, we took a short drive up to Racine and spent the night with my family. The next day we all loaded up and went to Green Lake, WI for a fun camping trip. It was a little cooler than we were anticipating, but the blankets helped!

Joel got to spend some time with Gramee and Popi. Fun!

"Uncle Al" helped occupy Joel.


Taking a nap in the camper...
Auntie Abby is a great babysitter. =)
Bedtime wasn't so bad since he got to sleep in the neat camper!

1 comment:

Heather L. said...

What fun!!!! I can't wait to take our kids camping sometime.