Welcome!

I hope this blog will encourage and equip you to be a wise steward of your time and resources. As I hunt for deals, I will be sure to pass on all the great ones I find. Of course you're not obligated, but if anything interests you, I would greatly appreciate your click through my links as this helps to support the work of Joyful Journeys. Happy saving!

Monday, June 9, 2008

End of the Season Choir Picnic

This year's end of the season choir picnic was a fun time of relaxing with good friends in the music ministries at church. It was also bittersweet for us as we anticipate moving in the next few months. We will miss these dear friends so much!
The highlight of the picnic is always the distribution of the "choir awards."
This year there were some fun ones like the, "I can't wait until Todd has bifocals!" award. And then there was the, "Most likely to have a grandson room with Joel at MBI" award. =)

No comments: