Welcome!

I hope this blog will encourage and equip you to be a wise steward of your time and resources. As I hunt for deals, I will be sure to pass on all the great ones I find. Of course you're not obligated, but if anything interests you, I would greatly appreciate your click through my links as this helps to support the work of Joyful Journeys. Happy saving!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Sittin' Up Boy!

Joel just started sitting up by himself this week! It's been so fun to see him grow and do new things. I think sometimes he actually surprises himself! He's also saying "Da da", but we're not quite sure if he's associating those sounds with Todd. Time will tell. :)


Last Sunday was my first Sunday at Presbyterian Church of the Resurrection, and they gave me these beautiful flowers and sweet note.



1 comment:

da said...

Our easy-to-use web templates will give you everything you need to create a professional web presence quickly, easily, and affordably. With our rapidly growing catalog of unique website templates finding the perfect design for your company or personal homepage has never been easier. Our instant delivery system means that you can now have your very own high quality website live and online today!

Web Templates - 321Templates.com