Welcome!

I hope this blog will encourage and equip you to be a wise steward of your time and resources. As I hunt for deals, I will be sure to pass on all the great ones I find. Of course you're not obligated, but if anything interests you, I would greatly appreciate your click through my links as this helps to support the work of Joyful Journeys. Happy saving!

Monday, September 8, 2008

Stone Mountain

Last Friday Carol Crowe and her daughter Beth took Joel and me to Stone Mountain. It's just a little way up the road from us, so we're definitely going to have to go back and look around some more. What a neat place!


A huge carving of Confederate soldiers in the mountain...

Some nice little walking paths...
The yummy place where we went to lunch...

Thankfully there's lots to do around here, so Joel and I are staying occupied! Poor Todd just keeps studying away, but we tell him all about our adventures. :)

No comments: