Welcome!

I hope this blog will encourage and equip you to be a wise steward of your time and resources. As I hunt for deals, I will be sure to pass on all the great ones I find. Of course you're not obligated, but if anything interests you, I would greatly appreciate your click through my links as this helps to support the work of Joyful Journeys. Happy saving!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Lunch is on!

This afternoon Todd helped me make a delicious Pecan Cranberry Chicken Salad.  Mmmmm!!!  All the ingredients were purchased very inexpensively at Aldi.  You really should try the Garlic Vinaigrette Dressing ($1.99) and the Artisan salad combo ($1.99). Delicious!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I make my grocery list and go to Aldi's first. I don't coupon but do watch ads and plan our menu around what's on sale.