Welcome!

I hope this blog will encourage and equip you to be a wise steward of your time and resources. As I hunt for deals, I will be sure to pass on all the great ones I find. Of course you're not obligated, but if anything interests you, I would greatly appreciate your click through my links as this helps to support the work of Joyful Journeys. Happy saving!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Announcing: Simply Frugal Living!




I can't tell you just how excited I am to announce the launch of my new website: SimplyFrugalLiving.com!  The site is packed with info to help you succeed at frugal living, while keeping it simple in the process.

SimplyFrugalLiving.com provides up-to-date coupon/sale match-ups to Target and national drug stores, as well as grocery stores in the Pittsburgh area.  I teach you how to coupon, I promote great national and local deals, list the best weekly diaper deals, and offer lots of ideas for resourceful and thrifty living.  Look for posts on decorating, cooking, organic and gluten-free deals, home schooling, getting through college debt-free, home organization, hospitality, themed tea parties, and much more.

If you have been following Joyful Journeys, I encourage you to join me over at Simply Frugal Living, as I will now be using this site exclusively to post deals.  Joyful Journeys will return to its initial purpose of keeping family and friends up to date on our kids and our family's happenings.


Come on over and take a look!  SimplyFrugalLiving.com has been months in the making, and I can't believe it is finally ready for launch.  I encourage you to sign up for my free e-mail updates or get a free RSS subscription so you never miss a deal.  And I would love your feedback and insight into what would make SimplyFrugalLiving more effective!

No comments: