Welcome!

I hope this blog will encourage and equip you to be a wise steward of your time and resources. As I hunt for deals, I will be sure to pass on all the great ones I find. Of course you're not obligated, but if anything interests you, I would greatly appreciate your click through my links as this helps to support the work of Joyful Journeys. Happy saving!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Free Christmas Concert

Due to the fact that it's an incredibly busy week in the Alexander household, I'm taking a break from my series (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5) for a day or two and will just share a few brief things. 

If you live in the Pittsburgh area, there is a Christmas concert on Friday and Saturday evening at 7:30 that you won't want to miss! It's a free concert and you can read all about it here. I have the privilege of accompanying the choir for the Vivaldi's Glory portion of their concert. 


The Genevans



I also thought I would give you a quick snapshot of how my two year old spent his "nap" time today.  Daddy was home for lunch when we discovered him, and we both had to leave the room immediately so he wouldn't see us laughing.  It's a good thing Nathan doesn't use formula very often! I'm pretty sure he didn't notice me take this picture...


2 comments:

Heather L. said...

oh my goodness!!!

Linda said...

That is sooo funny. You will remember that one for a long time and laugh. At least he got dry stuff, when my husband was little he got into Crisco!!!