Welcome!

I hope this blog will encourage and equip you to be a wise steward of your time and resources. As I hunt for deals, I will be sure to pass on all the great ones I find. Of course you're not obligated, but if anything interests you, I would greatly appreciate your click through my links as this helps to support the work of Joyful Journeys. Happy saving!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

$29.75 for over $65 in Groceries at Giant Eagle

Some great deals at Giant Eagle this week....this shopping trip cost me only $29.75 (valued at over $65)! 


 Here's a run down on the sale prices:

General Mills cereal: Sale price 3/$9 with $2 instant savings at the register wyb 3
Wheaties coupon on coupons.com 
General Mills coupon: 1-09-S2
Weaties Fuel peelie ($1 off)
Check the Giant Eagle coupon database for more coupons
My final price per box: $1.33 each

Nature's Basket organic canned beans: $1 each (unlisted sale price this week)

Yoplait Splitz yogurt: Sale price $2 each
1-02-GM coupon for $0.50 (doubled)
Check coupons.com  for more coupons
Check the Giant Eagle coupon database for more coupons
Final price: $1

Yoplait Fiber One yogurt: Sale price $2 each
1-02-GM coupon for $0.50 (doubled)
Check coupons.com  for more coupons
Check the Giant Eagle coupon database for more coupons
(I had a printable coupon AND an e-coupon on my shopper's card--you can have one of each per item at Giant Eagle.)
My final price: free 

Sargento Cheese Snack: Sale price 2/$7
1-02-S1 coupon for $1/2
(I had a register coupon for $1/1.)
My final price: $2.50




2 comments:

Rachael said...

I love your shopping trip posts Andria! We love Fiber one...that's a great deal for that cereal!

Andria said...

Oh, thank you Rachel! So fun to hear from you. I just spent some time on your blog. I love it! I subscribed to your posts. Too bad we don't live closer...it would be so fun to hang out. Seems like we're a lot alike in many ways. =)
We're praying for you guys!