Welcome!

I hope this blog will encourage and equip you to be a wise steward of your time and resources. As I hunt for deals, I will be sure to pass on all the great ones I find. Of course you're not obligated, but if anything interests you, I would greatly appreciate your click through my links as this helps to support the work of Joyful Journeys. Happy saving!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Calling All Readers!


dollar-sign-in-lightbulb

As some of you are aware, I am planning to launch a new frugal website (Money Saving Sisters) at the end of February.  As I "practice" on this blog, I'm also working behind the scenes (as is my web designer) to prepare the content for the new site.  

I greatly value your input, and I wonder if you would take a moment to leave a comment and let me know what features would best serve your needs. 

I plan for the content to include store coupon match-ups, printable coupons, a coupon database, organic and gluten-free deals, daily deals, weekly diaper deals, home organization, time management, and budgeting tips, and special guest posts from my sisters.  What else would you like to see?  I'm all ears!

I hope Money Saving Sisters will be an effective aid in your endeavors to be wise stewards of your resources, and that it will encourage and equip my homemaking friends.

If you'd rather not leave a comment, you can also e-mail me at moneysavingsistersatgmaildotcom. 

Thanks so much for your input!

2 comments:

annie said...

My comment would be to think carefully about who your target audience is. I like reading your blog, but most of the deals you highlight aren't available to me, since I don't live in the US. Are the weekly flyers relevant to people in Pittsburgh the same as they would be to people in Racine? Is this a local thing or a national thing? I look forward to seeing how it develops! You're doing a great job!!

Andria said...

Awesome feedback Annie. Thank you! I was just talking with Todd about this today. My primary target will be Pittsburgh for grocery store coupon match-ups, but I hope to reach beyond our area by providing coupon match-ups for national stores like Target, Walgreens, CVS, etc. These deals should be the same for anyone in the US. The daily deals to places like Amazon and other online stores could potentially reach outside the US. The nice thing about the new website is that I'll be able to "place" all of my posts in the proper section, unlike the current setup. If I highlight a deal specific to Pittsburgh, it will show up in my e-mail feed, but it will be in the proper section of the site. Anyway...thank you again for your feedback!