Welcome!

I hope this blog will encourage and equip you to be a wise steward of your time and resources. As I hunt for deals, I will be sure to pass on all the great ones I find. Of course you're not obligated, but if anything interests you, I would greatly appreciate your click through my links as this helps to support the work of Joyful Journeys. Happy saving!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Introducing Cellfire E-Coupons to Joyful Journeys

http://www.cellfire.com/includes/templates/master/images/logo_head_gradient.png

I love e-coupons from Cellfire. Here are the reasons why:

-It takes 2 seconds to load them onto my store shopper's card

-It allows for "coupon stacking" at stores that wouldn't otherwise take two coupons for one item (like Giant Eagle and Kroger).

-I don't have to keep track of them or carry them with me.

-Sometimes I forget they are on my card and I score an even greater savings than I was expecting!

-It's yet another way to save...adding to my extreme couponing ability. =)

As of today, you can load Cellfire coupons onto your shopper's card right from my site! Click here or click on the Cellfire banner on the right side of my site.

Cellfire keeps saving easy:

1. Click the coupon you want to save to your card.
2. Enter your shopper's card information (just once to register).
3. Swipe your shopper's card at checkout for automatic savings!

Stores that work with Cellfire:

  • ShopRite
  • Giant Eagle
  • SHOP 'n SAVE
  • Baker's
  • City Market
  • Dillons
  • Fry's
  • Fred Meyer
  • Gerbes
  • Hilander
  • JayC
  • King Soopers
  • Kroger
  • Owen's
  • Pay Less
  • QFC
  • Ralphs
  • Scott's
  • Smith's
  • Carrs
  • Genuardi's
  • Pavilions
  • Randall's
  • Tom Thumb
  • Vons

No comments: