Welcome!

I hope this blog will encourage and equip you to be a wise steward of your time and resources. As I hunt for deals, I will be sure to pass on all the great ones I find. Of course you're not obligated, but if anything interests you, I would greatly appreciate your click through my links as this helps to support the work of Joyful Journeys. Happy saving!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

So, it's Kind of Busy Over Here

Just wanted to drop a quick post to let you know that I'm sorry I've fallen behind in posting of late.  I'm up to my ears in filing our taxes, finishing up the last details on my new site (!), and preparing the curriculum for my first-ever Extreme Couponing Class.*  Did I mention that I'm also caring for two very sweet and active little boys all day every day?

Speaking of the boys, I thought I'd post a few snapshots I took today...



*Northmont United Presbyterian Church
Pittsburgh, PA
Saturday, March 26, 2011
10 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.

4 comments:

Amy Adkins said...

Andria,

My Mom and I are sooo excited! I will come with a notebook in hand and ready to learn from the Coupon Queen! Can't wait!

Amy

Andria said...

Oh, yay!!! I'm so glad that I will get to meet you! I'm really looking forward to trying out this class. I have no idea if there are many people interested in learning how to do extreme couponing, but I guess we'll find out! :) See you soon!

Cheryl @ Simply Shoeboxes said...

Hi, Andria, I saw you as a new follower of Simply CVS on facebook and the MBI tag caught my eye. My husband and I both attended and my two daughters graduated from there thru the correspondence/online program. Glad to have you. Have fun with your class.

Andria said...

Thank you, Cheryl! So fun to run into other Moody grads! It's a wonderful school. I'm sending you a note over e-mail here in a minute...