Welcome!

I hope this blog will encourage and equip you to be a wise steward of your time and resources. As I hunt for deals, I will be sure to pass on all the great ones I find. Of course you're not obligated, but if anything interests you, I would greatly appreciate your click through my links as this helps to support the work of Joyful Journeys. Happy saving!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Christmas Tea

Today I enjoyed the most lovely Christmas tea with some ladies from church at the Johnston House in Cranberry Township, PA. What a lovely tea room!  Decorated to the hilt for Christmas, the shop is a feast for the eyes with its five rooms packed full of beautiful treasures for sale and its four rooms dedicated to afternoon tea and parties. Thank you, Diane and Ann for the lovely afternoon!  And thank you Todd for watching the boys so I could go.

 







3 comments:

Heather L. said...

What fun!!! Would have loved to join you. :) I'm so glad you got to do that!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh...yum! And I don't mean the food!!

Kris said...

whoops, that was me, haven't figured this out yet! (Mom)