Welcome!

I hope this blog will encourage and equip you to be a wise steward of your time and resources. As I hunt for deals, I will be sure to pass on all the great ones I find. Of course you're not obligated, but if anything interests you, I would greatly appreciate your click through my links as this helps to support the work of Joyful Journeys. Happy saving!

Monday, February 9, 2009

Joel's First Birthday!

Joel had a great first birthday last Friday. My mom was here, and it was a blast! He absolutely LOVED the balloon from Gramee. I love this first one, "Here I am with my balloon..." =)





He as listening to Auntie Manda sing Happy Birthday here (still holding the treasured balloon...).




"Look Joel, it's the hour you were born last year!!"



Party time!!


"Hmm....I'm not quite sure what I think about this..."





"Actually, it's pretty yummy!"


"Do I really have to wear this hat?"

Presents!












3 comments:

Lydia Karstin said...

He's ONE! Holy cow!!!

Rosie said...

Look at all that hair!! He is so handsome. Happy Birthday Joel.

Heather L. said...

Happy Birthday Joel!!! what great pictures. I think first birthdays are just SO fun!!!! I'm so glad your mom could be there!