Welcome!

I hope this blog will encourage and equip you to be a wise steward of your time and resources. As I hunt for deals, I will be sure to pass on all the great ones I find. Of course you're not obligated, but if anything interests you, I would greatly appreciate your click through my links as this helps to support the work of Joyful Journeys. Happy saving!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Save 62% on Thomas & Friends Magazine!

I didn't realize this Thomas and Friends Magazine existed!  How cool is this...I'm getting a subscription for my 2 year old, and I know he is going to LOVE it!  He is crazy about Thomas. Check out the description:

Thomas & Friends Magazine brings to life the magical world of Thomas & Friends for early learners. Each issue is filled with charming stories, a collectible poster, educational activities and more. Pull-out workbook included.

Get your subscription for $15 (6 issues)--a savings of 62%!


Thomas & Friends

No comments: