Welcome!

I hope this blog will encourage and equip you to be a wise steward of your time and resources. As I hunt for deals, I will be sure to pass on all the great ones I find. Of course you're not obligated, but if anything interests you, I would greatly appreciate your click through my links as this helps to support the work of Joyful Journeys. Happy saving!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

$25 for $50 Worth of Melissa and Doug, BabyLegs, Moby Wrap and More

http://images.eversave.com/websites/4202/Save_460x305_22775.jpg

Today's save is $25 for $50 worth of Melissa and Doug, BabyLegs, Moby Wrap and more products from ShopZoolu.com.  Our three year old loves his Melissa and Doug toys.  He has a collection of musical instruments and a wonderful white board/ chalk board with wooden alphabet letters that we use for school every day. I highly recommend their products.

This deal lasts for two days.  Here are the highlights:

Easy search features let you shop by age, brand, category or price.

Free shipping on orders over $75.

With clothing, books, educational toys and more, Zoolu is one-stop-shopping for busy moms-on-the-go.


Expires: Aug 16, 2011
 

No comments: