Welcome!

I hope this blog will encourage and equip you to be a wise steward of your time and resources. As I hunt for deals, I will be sure to pass on all the great ones I find. Of course you're not obligated, but if anything interests you, I would greatly appreciate your click through my links as this helps to support the work of Joyful Journeys. Happy saving!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Monday's P&G Mystery Deal on Facebook

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs426.ash2/71096_142671152446083_3020713_n.jpg

There is a special offer coming on Monday for fans of P&G on Facebook.  "Like" their page, and then check out the mystery special on Monday!  Here's what they have to say about it:

"HOT news! SPECIAL OFFER! We love our fans!!Stay tuned for when to check our page on Monday for a VERY special, limited-time B-I-G offer. Exclusive to fans ONLY! Trust me…you don’t want to miss it!"

Thanks, Mojo Savings!

No comments: