Welcome!

I hope this blog will encourage and equip you to be a wise steward of your time and resources. As I hunt for deals, I will be sure to pass on all the great ones I find. Of course you're not obligated, but if anything interests you, I would greatly appreciate your click through my links as this helps to support the work of Joyful Journeys. Happy saving!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pittsburgh Deal: $24 Tickets to "Disney in Concert" at the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra


What a cool save for folks in "the burg" today! Purchase tickets to the main floor of Disney in Concert for just $24 each--a savings of 52% off the regular price. Get this deal here.

Concert location: 
600 Penn Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
412-392-4900


Here's the fine print:
• Limit 3 per person, buy as many as you'd like as gifts
• Valid for one main floor seat for Disney Concert Show on April 16, 2011 at 2:30 PM
• Groups wishing to sit together must have one person purchase all tickets for group
• May not be exchanged or upgraded
Other conditions apply
• Promotional value expires on April 17, 2011

No comments: