Welcome!

I hope this blog will encourage and equip you to be a wise steward of your time and resources. As I hunt for deals, I will be sure to pass on all the great ones I find. Of course you're not obligated, but if anything interests you, I would greatly appreciate your click through my links as this helps to support the work of Joyful Journeys. Happy saving!

Friday, July 10, 2009

Tea Party

This morning during Joel's nap I had the most wonderful tea party with my neighbor, Sunny, and her two grandaughters, Dakota and Machenzie. We had quiche, banana muffins, shortbread tea cookies and more... It was a lovely time and the weather was just perfect!














3 comments:

Heather L. said...

How absolutely beautiful!!!!! All the things I enjoy. :) And you are dressed so appropriately -- everything looks perfect. It must have been so fun!!!!

Andria said...

Oh, it was! WAY too much fun. I love all these things, too. I could live in that world every day...

Andria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.