Welcome!

I hope this blog will encourage and equip you to be a wise steward of your time and resources. As I hunt for deals, I will be sure to pass on all the great ones I find. Of course you're not obligated, but if anything interests you, I would greatly appreciate your click through my links as this helps to support the work of Joyful Journeys. Happy saving!

Monday, November 30, 2009

A New Baby on the Way!!!

Todd, Joel and I are excited to announce that another little Alexander will be joining us in early August next year! We found out the day before Thanksgiving, and so had MUCH to be thankful for this year.

We'll keep you posted as things continue to develop! Happy season of thanksgiving to all!

Love,
Andria

2 comments:

Jess said...

Yay, Yay, Yay for another Alexander on the way!! I'm so stinkin' excited for you guys. God is good, and what a great Thanksgiving treat! :) Love you all! (btw..I'm prayin' for a girl) :)

Hugs,
Jess

Heather L. said...

Congratulations!!!! i'm so happy for you!!!!!! I'm assuming you saw your family on Thanksgiving -- what a GREAT surprise for them. and we just found out we are having a GIRL -- YAY!!!!!!!!! Hope you are surviving okay.