Welcome!

I hope this blog will encourage and equip you to be a wise steward of your time and resources. As I hunt for deals, I will be sure to pass on all the great ones I find. Of course you're not obligated, but if anything interests you, I would greatly appreciate your click through my links as this helps to support the work of Joyful Journeys. Happy saving!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Birthday Blessings


My birthday was last week, and Todd took me to a fancy French restaurant "Petite Auberge" for dinner. Some wonderful friends watched Joel, and it was a lovely time, complete with an organ concert after dinner. : ) The organ was one that Todd had helped install while working for the organ building this past summer.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heather L. said...

How fun!!! So glad you guys got to do this!