Welcome!

I hope this blog will encourage and equip you to be a wise steward of your time and resources. As I hunt for deals, I will be sure to pass on all the great ones I find. Of course you're not obligated, but if anything interests you, I would greatly appreciate your click through my links as this helps to support the work of Joyful Journeys. Happy saving!

Monday, January 17, 2011

$5 off $50 at Kmart and up to 60% off Christmas Clearance at LinensNThings


Two quick deals I wanted to pass on:

Kmart:
Online Only Savings! Extra $5 off $50 at Kmart.com with the code KMLOVE at checkout.  Sale runs until February 14th.  



LinensNThings:


Save up to 60% on Christmas clearance at LinensNThings.com.  Plus get 20% off your order and free shipping through January 18th when you use code SNOW20

No comments: