Welcome!

I hope this blog will encourage and equip you to be a wise steward of your time and resources. As I hunt for deals, I will be sure to pass on all the great ones I find. Of course you're not obligated, but if anything interests you, I would greatly appreciate your click through my links as this helps to support the work of Joyful Journeys. Happy saving!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Home Organization Project #1

Okay folks, I'm getting started on one of my New Year's goals: streamlining and getting our home more organized.  Here is my first project (and it was lots of fun!):


This is an over-the-door shoe organizer that now holds all the misc. items hanging around my kitchen, plus Joel's little school items.  My mom passed this idea on to me from Better Homes and Gardens, and I couldn't be more thrilled about it.  I think I will probably end up with more than one of these around the house.

No comments: