Welcome!

I hope this blog will encourage and equip you to be a wise steward of your time and resources. As I hunt for deals, I will be sure to pass on all the great ones I find. Of course you're not obligated, but if anything interests you, I would greatly appreciate your click through my links as this helps to support the work of Joyful Journeys. Happy saving!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Home Organization Project #2

We were in Big Lots picking something up today and I saw this shoe organizer for $3. (I know...what is it with me and shoe organizers?)  Anyway, I previously had all of our winter hats and gloves in a bag in the coat closet.  Whenever we needed something I would have to go digging.  Now each of us has a slot for hats and another for gloves, and there is even a spare slot at the bottom for my slippers!  Now we can quickly and easily grab what we need and it doesn't take up very much space in the closet.


No comments: