Welcome!

I hope this blog will encourage and equip you to be a wise steward of your time and resources. As I hunt for deals, I will be sure to pass on all the great ones I find. Of course you're not obligated, but if anything interests you, I would greatly appreciate your click through my links as this helps to support the work of Joyful Journeys. Happy saving!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

$39 for a Living Will and $69 for a Last Will at LegalZoom

Did you know that you could get a Living Will at LegalZoom for as little as $39 and a Last Will for as little as $69?  If you have children and don't have a will, you need to deal with it today!

Our primary motivation for securing a state-specific will is the fact that the state would decide who would raise our children if anything were to happen to my husband and me.  We'd like to make that decision ourselves! =)

Head over to Legal Zoom right now and they will help you set up a Will in just three easy steps, and for as little as $39. Protect your family! Get it done!


LegalZoom.com
 

No comments: