Welcome!

I hope this blog will encourage and equip you to be a wise steward of your time and resources. As I hunt for deals, I will be sure to pass on all the great ones I find. Of course you're not obligated, but if anything interests you, I would greatly appreciate your click through my links as this helps to support the work of Joyful Journeys. Happy saving!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

One-Year Subscription to Taste of Home Magazine--Only $5!

Taste of Home Magazine is America’s #1 cooking magazine, and I absolutely love it. Each issue is packed with delicious, budget-friendly, easy-to-make recipes, and each recipe has its own picture.  The best thing about it is that most of the recipes call for ingredients I usually have on hand.

 My Taste of Home magazines are a faithful partner for weekly menu planning.  Right now they are offering a one-year subscription (6 issues) for only $5! This is a great bargain at less than $1 per copy!  Still need a Christmas present for someone?  Go here to get your subscription today!



Taste of Home

No comments: