Welcome!

I hope this blog will encourage and equip you to be a wise steward of your time and resources. As I hunt for deals, I will be sure to pass on all the great ones I find. Of course you're not obligated, but if anything interests you, I would greatly appreciate your click through my links as this helps to support the work of Joyful Journeys. Happy saving!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

One-Year Subscription to EveryDay with Rachel Ray--$6.97!

Another great deal on a cooking magazine for Rachel Ray fans! Right now you can purchase a one-year subscription (10 issues) to EveryDay with Rachel Ray for only $6.97.  Here's the description:

           EveryDay with Rachael Ray is a magazine for smart entertaining, delicious food and spur of the moment travel. Each issue of Every Day magazine includes amusing articles and exciting columns, such as 30-Minute Meals, featuring 10 new recipes of the season; Rachael's Diary, featuring snapshots, snippets, lively insight and inspiration; Big Bashes, Small Get Togethers, geared to small party gatherings; Stolen Weekends, including last-minute, fun-filled food get-aways; and Every Day Menu Planner, a 7-day, tear out shopping and cooking guide. Fans who can't get enough Rachael Ray on TV will love EveryDay with Rachel Ray magazine!

Go here to get this deal.

EveryDay with Rachael Ray

2 comments:

Joy Lyn Photography said...

Do you have a link where we can find the magazine for this price? Thanks!

Andria said...

I am so sorry! I neglected to include the link in the original post. It's there now...