Welcome!

I hope this blog will encourage and equip you to be a wise steward of your time and resources. As I hunt for deals, I will be sure to pass on all the great ones I find. Of course you're not obligated, but if anything interests you, I would greatly appreciate your click through my links as this helps to support the work of Joyful Journeys. Happy saving!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Welcome, 2011!

Happy New Year!

This past week found our family taking some much-needed vacation time in Wisconsin with my family.  It's hard to believe that the holidays are now over and it's time to get back to normal life.

I'm grateful for new beginnings, and the start of a new year provides an excellent opportunity to reevaluate goals and priorities and maybe set a new course in some area of life.  My husband and I are attempting to be realistic with our goals for this year, but we're excited about all the possibilities that the year holds. 

One of my goals for the new year is to STREAMLINE in several areas of life: my time, my to-do lists, our family's possessions, etc. I have always loved organizing things, but I feel like I'm ready to kick it up a notch. Look for more thoughts on this in the coming days, and beware: I may ask you to share your ideas, too!

During the month of January, I will add a few more posts to the couponing series and will continue to pass on leads for good deals.  The posts may not be as frequent, though, as I'm working hard to launch an exciting new website aimed at giving your more resources for saving money through couponing, deal hunting, budgeting tips, and much more.  Be sure to stay tuned for the launch date!

 Lewis family Christmas picture...yes, we're at a bowling alley. =)

No comments: