Welcome!

I hope this blog will encourage and equip you to be a wise steward of your time and resources. As I hunt for deals, I will be sure to pass on all the great ones I find. Of course you're not obligated, but if anything interests you, I would greatly appreciate your click through my links as this helps to support the work of Joyful Journeys. Happy saving!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

$5 for a Deck of Pocket-Sized Pics from Pixable.com + Free Shipping

https://images.eversave.com/websites/4410/Save_190x126_23278.jpg

I love this...$5 for a deck of pocket-sized pictures from Pixable.com: a savings of 62%! You can create your own 14-page book with up to 28 pictures printed on quality cardstock. It's easy--just add your favorite pics from Facebook, Flickr, your computer, etc., and at $5 each with free shipping you've got some great gifts for family and friends! This deal is not just for Pittsburgh; it's a national deal, and it's good today and tomorrow. Click here for this deal.

Fine print:
The deal expires Jan 31, 2012. You may buy up to 2 saves.

No comments: