Welcome!

I hope this blog will encourage and equip you to be a wise steward of your time and resources. As I hunt for deals, I will be sure to pass on all the great ones I find. Of course you're not obligated, but if anything interests you, I would greatly appreciate your click through my links as this helps to support the work of Joyful Journeys. Happy saving!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

*HOT!* New Coupons: Kashi, Muir Glen, Gluten-Free, Fiber One and More

http://www.coupons.com/Couponweb/Themes/CM_BigBlue/_images/coupons_logo.gif

It's the first day of the month and Coupons.com added some great new coupons to their site.  Check out some of my favorites:

$1/1 Kashi Soft Baked Cereal Bar

$1/1 Kashi Berry Blossoms Cereal

$1/1 Udi's Gluten Free Baked Goods Product 

$.75/1 Muir Glen product (in PA that doubles to be a $1.50 coupon!)

$0.75/1 Fiber One Cereal ($1.50 doubled!)

$0.55/1 Honey Nut Cheerios ($1.10 doubled!)

$0.75/1 Cheerios, select varieties ($1.50 doubled!)


Remember, you can print two of each coupon!

No comments: